2NDNATURE is on a mission to deliver actionable science to support sustainable water resource stewardship, healthy ecosystems, and community resilience. Everything we do is aimed to create the gold-standard in a new category of compliance management, from our science and technology to our passion for our customers’ success, to doing our part at creating a healthy planet. We live our personal missions by building the change we want to see in the world. We are looking for new teammates who are driven by passion, integrity and a desire to grow as individuals and as part of our team. Join our science-based high-tech team with a purpose.
WHAT WE ENABLE YOU TO DO
As a Customer Success Science Associate, you are responsible for supporting our customer success team in leading our valued customers through their implementation of 2NDNATURE across their stormwater program and MS4 Permit. We need people who can support our customers to harmonize their existing datasets into formats for implementation into our geospatial framework. We are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, a passion for solving challenging problems, strong business and technical acumen, and the desire to help 2NDNATURE’s customers be successful and experience the real value of our solution in their jobs.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Lead the compilation, evaluation and harmonization of customers’ existing datasets. Implement a communication and collaboration strategy to build trust and educate our customers on the systematic use of their existing and future stormwater datasets within the product to meet their stormwater program needs.
- Collaborate with the 2NDNATURE internal customer success team to continue to refine and improve processes and tools to support our customers.
- Communicate challenges and potential improvements to our customer journey(s) within the product to continue to identify solutions to streamline the implementation process of 2NFORM.
- Collaborate with 2NDNATURE science team on data collection, management and analysis projects from time to time.
- Support customers through data related configuration, integration and adoption.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s degree in a science or environmental field
- 1-2 years of experience using Esri GIS software
- Quantitative mindset
- Comfortable and proficient with software product and mobile technology
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and well-organized team player
WHAT WOULD REALLY MAKE US LOVE YOU
- Proficient in Esri GIS software. List any experience in ArcGIS Pro, ModelBuilder, image classification, raster geoprocessing, Collector and Survey 123 field apps, ArcGIS StoryMaps, ArcGIS Hub and/or publishing data to ArcGIS Online Experience in managing large datasets and relational databases, like Microsoft Access or Excel , MySQL, Google Earth Engine, R, etc.
- Experience with State and Local Governments
- Passion to make an impact improving communities through clean water PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 10 pounds
- Vision to read english printed materials and on a computer screen
- Hearing and speech to communicate in english, both in person and over the telephone
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer
WHAT 2NDNATURE SOFTWARE BRINGS TO THE TABLE
2NDNATURE offers a full range of competitive health and retirement benefits, including a flexible work schedule supported by annual hour targets or other performance metrics. Compensation and benefits will vary based on the capabilities and qualifications of the applicant.
Our stormwater management and compliance platform brings transparency and accountability to urban land management toward more resilient and equitable communities. Our geospatial solution empowers local and state government staff to efficiently comply with Clean Water Act requirements while enabling an ongoing capacity to communicate program performance. We are the stormwater asset and compliance management system for some of the largest and most exciting clean water projects and cities in the country.
We are an early stage technology company with an impact mission, strong product market fit and great team attitude. Adoption of our platform is growing rapidly across the country. Our work environment is open and progressive, encouraging collaboration and communication, and our office ethic is supportive of everyone’s need for a healthy work-life balance.
HOW TO BE CONSIDERED AS A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM
Interested individuals are required to submit a thoughtful cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com. 2NDNATURE offers a full range of competitive health, retirement and dental benefits. Compensation and benefits will vary based on the capabilities and qualifications of the applicant.
2NDNATURE provides equal employment opportunities for team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status or disability in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines. We hire and promote individuals based on their qualifications for the position to be filled. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We value reliable and committed teammates that take ownership and are passionate about making sound science accessible and actionable for decision makers.